I am committed to honesty in my reviews. I do not receive any compensation for my reviews, other than the occasional free review copy from a publisher or author. I can assure you that a free book in no way affects my review.
Due to a recent FTC ruling I am required to let my readers know that I am reviewing a book from a publisher or author. In the event that I am reviewing a free review copy, it will be noted below the book summary with the words “this book given free for review.”
For Publishers & Authors
I am happy to accept your book for review in printed, pdf, or ebook (mobi) format. I can not accept books in unbound format. If your book is a part of a series, you must be willing to forward all parts of the book or the rest of the series as they are published. I hate only reading part of a story.
If you would like to send me a copy (or several) of your book(s) for review or to give away to my readers please contact me via email at email@example.com:
In your email, please include:
1. Title and author of the book you would like me to review
2. Cover image to use in the review
3. A small teaser about your book. Think the blurb on the back of a book.
4. An excerpt from your book, no longer than a chapter.
5. Any links you think I might find helpful.
6. An author bio in third person.
7. Let me know if you would be open to a giveaway. Your response will not affect my response or review.
Somethings you need to know:
I DO NOT review books in the order I receive them. I read them based on what interests me the most, I read faster that way. Plus I’m doing this for free. If for some reason I am unable to read your book (it’s boring or just needs a lot of editing) I will not post a review. I only review books I have read. All I can say is make the cover, blurb, etc., jump out at me. If you do not provided the requested information your email will be deleted without response.
Review Policy Effective 07/15/2013